A lot of the jewelry stores hold exactly the same or maybe comparable designs of jewelry. However, in most likelihood you could find totally different pricing for them. So, it is essential to appear on the web before you decide any diamond jewelry.
I’ve listed below few tips and considerations which should allow you to in taking right decision while purchasing diamond jewelry:
1) Price of a stone increases exponentially with carat weight. So, if you are searching for 1 carat stone, then it will soon be wiser to go for 0.9 to 0.96-carat diamond. The reason being it will run you not as without any perceivable size difference.
2) Diamond is more expensive if it’s weight is in the multiple of 0.5 (like 0.5, 1.0, 1.5 etc). Whereas, diamond that’s slightly below these weights 求婚戒指推薦, such as a.98 carat or 1.46 carat is dramatically cheap and a better choice than its closest full or half carat stone. So, you can choose carat weight that’s slightly significantly less than half or full carat value, whilst the difference in dimensions will soon be undetectable and you will soon be paying less.
3) If diamond has inclusion that falls too close to its bottom then it will soon be reflected and mirrored all over it, which makes it seem like it has more inclusions than really are. So, always check for inclusion and its location in diamonds.
4) Look closely at clarity of stone if you are searching for higher carat weight diamond. The reason being, as how big stone increases, flaws and inclusions become easily visible.
5) Often, jewelers don’t inform about small flaws within diamond. They put a prong over it or set it in a mounting that covers up these flaws (like in a Bezel Setting). Although, this is not a negative practice but the truth remains that they may not disclose the fact that you will find additional flaws that are covered up or unseen. So, it’s always good to get the diamonds loose and certified and then have them set in a mounting of your choice.
6) D – F is a perfect color grade but G – H is still considered colorless. I – K diamonds have very faint yellow tones that can be masked in a number of ways, like setting an I – K colored stone in a setting manufactured from yellow gold will offset the yellow tones.
7) A brilliant round diamond hides color the best and is less inclined to reveal a lowered color grade in its corners as it does not have any corners. Also, lack of corners causes it to be a better made and less inclined to chip compared to pointed tip of a pear-shaped or marquise diamond.
8) How much to pay? It is often stated that as a guideline, you must spend your 2 months’ salary while buying diamond engagement ring. But, understand that this was just a marketing strategy formulated by diamond cartels to have consumers spend just as much money as possible. So, I will suggest spend based on your allowance without contemplating these marketing gimmicks.